Full access to Latest Development Resources
Master PHP programming language and gain understanding of numerous frameworks. Master OOPs and core concepts. Gain tremendous confidence and peer appreciations.
Test on real environment
Students can upload and test their applications on a real server, learn how to deploy apps, how to configure Apache, PHP.ini, My SQL, handle security problems and checking error logs to solve setup problems.
Learn, Practice and Master the technology in 3 months
- Personal learning sessions, with a maximum of 2-3 students per batch.
- Complete 3 sessions, 4 lectures per session, 1 lecture a week.
- Master skills with the help of 12+ assignments & gain success in your career.
- Practice in between two classes to improve your learning.
- Learn from experienced professionals, with real-world assignments
Full Course Fee : 40,000 INR
Under Skill Development Initiative, discount of 50 % available for Students and Needy (those struggling to get a good job).
- PHP overview
- Installing PHP pre-requisite
- Understanding WAMP, LAMP, XAMPP
- Eclipse Overview
- Customizing your tools
- Create PHP project
- PHP Syntax, Variables, Data Types
- PHP core coding (If, Loops, Arrays)
- Creating Functions
- Implementing Methods & Properties
- Error handling & Debugging
- Basic HTML Concept
- CSS Concept
- Creating Frontends: Menu, Webpages
- Upload Files
- Sending Emails
- Working with forms
- Working with HTML controls
- Creating Dynamic HTML
- Working with Sessions and Cookies
- Learn basics of Authentication
- Oops overview & benefits
- Working with various design patterns
- Singleton, Polymorphism, Factory pattern
- Understanding Inheritance
- Implementing in real world project
- Designing Data Model
- Persisting Data Model
- Storing Manipulating Data
- Filtering Searching Data
- Parsing XML
- Parsing & using JSON
- Working with JQuery
- Working with AJAX
- Handling callbacks and asynchronous user actions
- Writing Unit Tests
- Testing your code for various scenarios
- Developer best practices & Coding Standards
- Documentation & Technical drawings